Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Posting from my phone

Just have time for a quick post from my phone today since I have to do my Epidemiology homework during my lunch break. Don't worry, I take public transportation to work so I'm not driving and writing.

I ran for the first time this week last night. The boyfriend picked me up after work and we headed to the track. I did .75 miles warm up then 1x200, 1x300, 2x400, 1x300, 1x200, and then 2x100 with the boyfriend. Cool down was another .75, I had planned on a mile but it was getting dark and cold and he wanted to go. It felt so good to be running again and I wasn't sore at all. My blister from the race was still bothering me a little but it didn't get any worse, which is always good.

No running planned for today, I have class from 5 to 845 and my only goal is to stay awake.

Oh, and I got my training log from Runners World yesterday which was really exciting. I think it will be really helpful with my training.

Have a great day!

No comments: