Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2012 Schedule

Yep, I know it's the middle of February but I just finished figuring out this years race schedule

March 31 - Cooper River Bridge Run (10K)
May 20 - Columbia Triathlon
June 16 - Patriot Half
July 21 - GETTING MARRIED
August 18 - Age Group Nationals
September 9 - Pumpkinman Half
October - Honeymoon and buy a house

Looks like a low key, relaxed 2012 is ahead ... yeah right. 

As if we weren't crazy enough by getting a puppy, getting married and having me do 2 half distance triathlons and 2 Olympic distance triathlons, now we're looking into buying a house this year. 

We are insane. But might as well get it all done at once, right? 

All I know is 2013 better be relatively calm in comparison.

And now that I have my schedule decided, it's time to buckle down and lose some weight both for racing and the wedding. I need to be accountable, so here it is. I currently weight (as of 2/13/2012) 134.8 and my goal weight for 06/16/2012 is 120. ~15 pounds in 18 weeks ... may be a bit difficult with training but it should be do-able. Just need to cut out the unhealthy snacks and soda once and for all and focus on eating real food, which I/we do most of the time anyway. And Dave is on board which always helps.

No comments: